Fall Festival 2015 Open to the Public!
Welcome to Ligonier Country Club, Established in 1925.
The land on which Ligonier Country Club stands was recorded in the name of John Brant in 1786. In October 1924, Paul Brant sold the property to Ligonier Country Club.
With the recording of its charter at Westmoreland County Courthouse in December 1925, the club was established. Its purpose was to encourage outdoor sports, particularly golf. A nine-member Board of Governors, all Ligonier residents, signed the original charter. These board members were: Dr. J. W. Barkley, President; E. C. Ramsey, Vice President; E. Craig McKelvey, Secretary/Treasurer; S. S. Brownfield; Rankin S. Keffer; Jacob Peterson; G. C. Frank; and H. S. Lohr. This document currently hangs at the intersection of the three dining rooms in our clubhouse.