Greens Update

Green aerification began yesterday morning under cloudy skies that quickly produced rain.  Seven greens all on the front 9 currently have holes in them without top dressing applied.  The decision to wait for drier weather will allow us to keep the back side open(without holes) for play the next few days.  The plan is to get the back side done on Thursday or Friday depending on the weather.  We will keep you informed as to our progress via email.

Comments are closed.