Aerification Postponed

Due to this week’s weather and next week’s forecast the decision has been made to postpone aerification until mid or late October. Aerification will be decided by October 1st and announced in the next newsletter.

Today (Wednesday, Sept 6th):
The course and pro shop will open at 11 am and resume normal hours tomorrow.
The clubhouse will open at 5 pm, and resume normal hours tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comments are closed.